Sunday, March 24, 2013

Childless Day #2

Compared to yesterday's calorie burner, über productive day, today was an Awesome use of my alone time. The house looks the kids are still here, and may actually have gotten worse.

Ate lunch at Panera.
Bought some Spring/Summer clothes that were on sale at Target for the kids.
Had 2 friends over, each separately, and held a newborn baby.
Collected cookies at our neighbor's house which I had never been invited into before.
Made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Dinner was snacking on Jelly Beans and cookies.
Watched several episodes of The Tudors.
Going to bed and planning on leaving for work at 0700 so I can get a full day in and leave by 4pm.

Tomorrow awaits another awesome childless afternoon and evening. Might even offer myself up to babysit for the FBC this week to build up my card stash.

No comments: